Physical Therapy for Auto Accident Victims
Unfortunately, studies show that most of us will be in an auto accident at some point in our lives. The only question remaining is how bad will it be?
Important things to remember:
- Seek treatment as soon as possible.
- If you are seriously hurt, go to the ER or local hospital. Be sure to ask for a physical therapy prescription, just in case you may need it.
- Don't have a doctor? We have a team of doctors who can see you and refer you to physical therapy at no out-of-pocket expense to you. Call us.
- If you still experiencing pain or discomfort a few days or more, come to our office to determine if you need further care.
- Remember, come in ASAP in order to get better, faster.
- Most Auto Insurance companies have what is called Med Pay or PIP. This means you are covered 100%, with no out-of-pocket expense up to a certain limit. Our office can check into that for you.
- If the accident was not your fault. The other party's auto insurance should cover your health care expenses in our office. We will do all of the paperwork for you.
- Injuries sustained after a car accident if left untreated can lead to spinal degeneration and a host of other problems for years to come.
This tends to be due to the fear that their insurance will go up after a claim is filed. Your PIP (Personal Injury Protection) is why you have auto insurance in the first place.
THE INJURIES SUSTAINED IN AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT CAN CAUSE A HOST OF PROBLEMS FOR YEARS TO COME, OR EVEN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO COME IN AND GET CHECKED.